Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Stuff I will and won't miss (by Joe)

It’s a long time to be away - some things I will and won’t miss.

What I’ll miss (in no particular order):

· My family (Mum, Dad, Dan and Kate)

· Friends
· Big nights out
· Laura’s family

· The growing up of Benny McGee and Joey McGoo
· Cricket and the Richmond Nomads
· My lovely garden (see right, my champion sunflower of 2005)
· My CD mixing decks
· Occasional big sessions at the gym
· Some of my work
· Some of my work colleagues

· The Ashes on Sky Sports (see right and below, me, tipsy, at the Oval the day the Ashes were won)

What I won’t miss (in no particular order):

· The football season
· Too much caffeine
· London in midwinter
· London flu and colds (caught on the tube)
· Some of my work
· Some of my work colleagues
· Sitting all day in BAD air conditioning systems
· London prices
· Staring at screens all the time (computer and TV)

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home